Pre-65 Health Care Insurance
If you're under the age of 65 and need health insurance, there are 4 basic options available to you. We can help you determine the right choice based on your budget and needs.
On-Exchange Plans (OBAMA CARE – Affordable Care Act)
The plans are administered through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. Many people qualify for subsidies based on qualifying factors to help with their health care costs. This is typically the first step in finding the right plan for you and we'll guide you thru the process step by step.
If you don’t qualify for a subsidy you can purchase health insurance directly from a carrier. We can help you compare plans and enroll in one that best meets your needs and budget.
Short-term major medical
These type plans are a great alternative for consumers looking for major medical coverage. Short Term health insurance, sometimes called Term health insurance or Temporary health insurance, is designed to bridge gaps in your health care coverage during times of transition. These plans allow you to:
- Start your coverage fast, as soon as the next day in many cases.
- Drop your coverage without penalty.
- Choose from a range of available deductible amounts.
- Apply for another term of coverage if needed.
Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Hospital indemnity insurance is a type of plan that pays a set amount – per day, per week, per month, or per visit. In addition to a hospital per diem, a more comprehensive plan might feature payments for an ambulance trip, surgery or maternity visit, or increased payments for intense ailments such as stroke or cancer. Benefits can disburse in lump sums for short admittances or on a daily or weekly basis during longer visits.
As you can see, there are many options to choose from with different benefits and payment methods. We're here to help you through the confusion. Contact us today!
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Options
- Health Insurance Plans Available on the Marketplace
- Essential Health Benefits
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Preventive health services for adults
- Short-Term Medical Insurance – Temporary Coverage
- Pre-65 Health Care Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act